ENDLESS.COM

Monday, September 19, 2011

Passion for Fashion

So since I've been on this quest to find my purpose, I have returned to my passion for fashion.  When I was a teenager, I developed a strong interest in the fashion industry.  I would sketch clothes for men and women, and I considered going to school for it.  However, I never did. 

So I've returned to my interest in fashion, and I know now that there are more things that one can do in the industry, besides designing, which is what I originally wanted to do, and I still do eventually.  But for now, I will just become a retailer of someone else's designs.

My brother and I will be going into business soon, opening our own shoe store.  I realized that I love fashion, no matter what shape it comes in.  Since I don't have the necessary tools to start making and selling my own designs, I can sell someone else's.

I love, love, love shoes, and I know many women who can relate, and will purchase from me because of the different styles that I have that noone else does.  I couldn't be happier that I get to embark on one of my passions, and if all goes well, I may find my place in the fashion world after all.

I will keep you posted on the upcoming store and website.

No comments: